From out of town? Welcome to Knoxville! There is something here for everyone.
UT campus is located blocks from downtown Knoxville. Check out what’s going on close by. Parking is FREE on nights and weekends.
- Market Square
- Old City
Knoxville is an outdoor city! Here are some of the ways you can explore.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Ijams Nature Center
- Urban Wilderness
- Outdoors Knoxville (resource for all things outdoors)
- Pace Bike Rentals
- Climbing, paddling, cycling
We’re located minutes from some of the southeast’s biggest attractions.
- Gatlinburg – A mountain town and gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains. Nightlife, food, entertainment, and more
- Sevierville/Pigeon Forge – Shopping, Stage Shows, Outlet Malls, Go-Karts, Laser Tag, pancake houses and more
- Dollywood – Amusement Park near the Great Smoky Mountains
- Trivia – Knox Trivia Guys, Knoxville Trivia
- Live Music
- Bowling – Maple Hall, Fountain Lanes, Family Bowl
- Arcade Games – Main Event, Token Game Tavern, Harrogate’s Lounge, Escape Game Knoxville